At The Bank of Nevis Ltd, we offer a 24 hour night depository service for the convenience of our commercial customers. Our Night Depository service is a secure way of lodging your days’ receipts/deposits after the Bank has closed.
Simply place your deposit in our night safe and we will credit your account on the next business day.
Our night depository bags are available in different sizes at a nominal rental fee. Each night bag is accompanied with a two keys, one to secure your night bag and the other to access the night depository.
Protect yourself and your earnings. Apply for your night depository bag today.
While our night depository has been provided for your convenience, we ask that you exercise discretion when using the night deposit facility. For your own safety, be careful. These suggestions might help:
Night Deposit Precautions
- Prepare for your transactions at the office or at home to minimize the time spent at the night deposit facility. For example, complete your deposit slip and secure your deposit well.
- Mark each transaction in your account records, but not while at the ATM or night deposit facility. Always save your ATM receipts. Don't leave them at the ATM or nigh deposit facility because they may contain important account information.
- Be careful not to leave any documents at a night deposit facility.
- When making a deposit, be aware of your surroundings. Look out for suspicious activity near the night deposit facility, particularly if it is after sunset.
- At night, be sure that the facility (including the parking area and walkways) is well lighted. Consider having someone accompany you when you use the facility, especially after sunset. If you observe any suspicious characters, delay or postpone making the deposit.
- Be cautious in accepting assistance from anyone you don't know when using the night deposit facility.
- If you notice anything suspicious or if any other problem arises when you are about to use the night deposit facility, contact the police or other security personnel.
- When approaching the night safe facility, do not display your night bag in a conspicuous manner. Further precaution may be taken by securing your night bag in an opaque bag until it deposited.
- Don't display any cash while approaching or using the night safe
- Try to vary your drop-off times so that persons do not become accustomed to a routine.
As you drive up to the facility, make sure that all the vehicle doors are locked and all of the windows are rolled up, except the driver's window. Keep the engine running and before exiting the vehicle, look around. Remain alert to your surroundings throughout the drop-off.